TF2 - The Question TF2 - The Question

I love watching this!

We're taking over the internet, folks :D

This flash was well-crafted, pleasing to the eye, and literal rolling-on-the-floor funny. Inspired work, and an epic brohoof to ya!

Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

You better fix this!!!

*Spoiler alert*
HOW DARE YOU KILL SNOWBALL!?

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

This is something special

This is about as good as it gets.
I think I speak for all of us when I ask that Ruby make appearances in the future.

Bunnykill 2 Bunnykill 2

Dare I even say it?

Far better than Madness could ever be.

Bunnykill Bunnykill

This makes me feel so old

I was 12 when I fist saw this. This flash helped define my tastes. Imagine the influence you unintended had.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

This was something special

Some things, when you first see them, immediately fill you with a nearly mystical sense of awesomeness. All too often that magic dies somewhere.

You brought the series home beautifully. Wonderful, superlative job.

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

Another Winner

Sonic's Quest for Power and Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom must BOTH take a backseat to this series of masterpieces. Superb!

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Salivating once again

Once again, I'm left in supense, begging for more! I simply CANNOT WAIT for #9, 10, 11 and beyond!!

"We're Starfox!" "We're Starfox!"

Can't let you do that, Fox.

Epic. All my 5 r belong to this. Possibly the best Starfox submission I have seen on Newgrounds, or anywhere else for that matter. Starfox 64 was an epic game, and I think this submission will bump it up from epic to immortal. "We're Starfox!" ranks up there with "The Decline of Video Gaming" and "Return of Ganondorf" in hilarity. Keep up the good work! I want to see more!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Wow! I'm honored that you think this ranks with the great flashes of Decline to Video Gaming and Return of Ganondorf! That really means a lot to me, as I'm a big fan of those movies as well.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Whoa

I am an '80s rock lover but I must say, this is one of the coolest songs I have ever heard. Senseless violence combined with jaw-droppingly random humor make this an NG classic. And yes YoshiRacer1, good ol Chuck should have won, although Mr Rogers was a humorous idea. One last question: WHY THE HECK DID MR. ROGERS COMMIT SUICIDE!!?!?!?1/?!?!?1?/1!?11?