TF2 - The Question TF2 - The Question

I love watching this!

We're taking over the internet, folks :D

This flash was well-crafted, pleasing to the eye, and literal rolling-on-the-floor funny. Inspired work, and an epic brohoof to ya!

Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

You better fix this!!!

*Spoiler alert*
HOW DARE YOU KILL SNOWBALL!?

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

This is something special

This is about as good as it gets.
I think I speak for all of us when I ask that Ruby make appearances in the future.

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

Great Idea!

This game was fun, and I could even get my less-than-distractable friend to play. It ran well and was quite enjoyable (brilliant ending!!) but I would have liked to see a bit more variety. Just something to think about!!

Goin Up Goin Up

FANTASTIC

This is a smooth, extremely well-done platformer that easily rivals Meat Boy (the NG game, not Super Meat Boy which I haven't played) in terms of gameplay and replay value, and far exceeds Meat Boy visually. The sound was great, and I especially liked the music. I'd love to see a "Going EVEN FURTHER Up" in the near future!

The Breach The Breach

Wow!

You are terribly demented, sir. I thought the ending was particularly horrid. Still, I can't critique the game on this point - it is horror, after all.

One thing that bothered me was that I couldn't aim the gun. That made the shooting a bit inflexible.

I think you should either make a flash animation or another game about this freakyness. Elaborate on the mad ramblings of Sergei, or something.

It was an awful playing experience, so you get 10/10 ;)

Star Fox- Space Armada Star Fox- Space Armada

Uh huh!

To: HellishThantos:
Hey man, thats what makes it lovable. :)

Rev-Deadlypudding responds:

Lol, glad thats a good thing then. Thanks.